Last Updated on
If you are like us or if you landed on this blog post, then you are probably looking for ways to make money with your blog. You can find amazing tools and tips for growing your blog here as well as ways to make money with it. The secret to making money with your blog is to use Affiliate Marketing. If you are serious about making money with your blog, then consider joining the Shareasale Affiliate program.
Before we get started on how you can make money with the Shareasale Affiliate Program and we think it is the best Affiliate program for bloggers, we would love for you to join our growing Facebook group right here! You can also join our Pinterest group by scrolling to the bottom of this page! If you are looking for guest blogging opportunities or if you need a personal affordable coach to take you from A-Z, we can help you. Get all the juicy details right here! Have you seen our brand new shop!
We also wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that we use Affiliate links on some of our blog posts. This means that we could make a commission if you click on an affiliate link and purchase something.
The Shareasale affiliate program is a popular platform that has tons of bloggers making hundreds of dollars just from affiliate recommendations. That is why we consider it the best Affiliate program for bloggers. I have made a couple of hundred dollars using this Affiliate program and that’s why you need to sign up.
Affiliate marketing is all about referring your current readers to products and services that you totally love. Once a reader signs up, you make a decent commision depending on what you recommend.
We are going to show you the step by step way of how to use the Shareasale Affiliate program to grow your affiliate income from zero to hundreds of dollars per month. You can choose to use ads to get income, but if you barely have blog traffic, Media.net or any ad platform won’t do much for you. I don’t want you to make a mere 40 cents every month.
They are so many ways to make money from your blog and we talk about it on this blog. Some of the different ways you can make money blogging include:
- Ads (only if you have tons of traffic)
- Offering services and products
- Sponsored posts
- Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is what we highly recommend to bloggers if you really want to make money blogging next to creating products and offering services. Without in mind, picking the best Affiliate programs for bloggers can be challenging. You want to choose one that will make you real money. So why should you join the ShareASale Affiliate program?
We decided to join the ShareASale affiliate program after it was highly recommended as one of the programs to join in a course we took about Affiliate marketing. A lot of other amazing bloggers had great success with this program and we thought to ourselves that this ought to be one of the best Affiliate programs for bloggers. I saw social proof on their monthly blog income reports and I was sold. It is FREE and easy to join.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE MONEY WITH THE SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
ShareASale Affiliate program pays you to promote any product that is registered with them. You can also register your products on their sites if you want people to promote your products which is really great. For those that run a store on Etsy or Shopify, you can easily sign up for a FREE account on Shareasale and get people to promote your store for you.
If you are not sure about utilizing Affiliate Marketing, read this post before getting started with it.
WHY DO WE LOVE AND RECOMMEND SHAREASALE?
We often recommend other affiliate programs for bloggers to join but we just love Shareasale. We have had great success with it to date and making money is easy. You need to pick a program that will work well with your blog and niche. Under the Shareasale Affiliate program, they are over 500 different companies you can work with. Here are some of the reasons why we totally love this amazing affiliate program:
- If you are a new blogger, this program is so easy to join. They won’t reject your application because you are new. In fact, I applied for it before I even started this blog. Just sign up here.
- A few bloggers have complained about how some interfaces are complicated to use on other Affiliate programs. Shareasale has a user-friendly interface in my opinion. And I am part of a few programs. If you have issues, simply email them or look for a quick YouTube tutorial. Very easy!
- They are so many amazing programs you can sign up for. This makes it easy for bloggers that feel like they won’t have a program for them under the platform to promote. Really, they have over 500 businesses and they keep growing.
- Oh, and you make great money if you choose the right company to promote (more about this below).
You might like: 8 Tools for Bloggers to help Grow your Blog and Make Money
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT AFFILIATE PROGRAM FOR YOU
The Shareasale affiliate program is available and open to everyone and all bloggers. If you are a blogger, a YouTuber or you have the means to reach and connect with people. A long as you can promote the different program links, somehow, then this is the right program for you.
Not sure if they have something in your blog niche? Let’s see:
- Beauty Blogger: Cuvee Beauty
- Health and Fitness: Bulk Supplements
- Natural Skin Care: La- Isha skin care products
- Finance Blogger: National Debt Relief
- Fashion Blogger: Style We
- Travel Blogger: On Location tours
These are just to name a few of the niches. But they have lots. Depending on what you want to promote, I am sure you can find it on Shareasale. It’s FREE to join and even if you are not ready to start promoting, sign up for it anyways.
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO SIGNING UP FOR SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
STEP 1: SIGN UP FOR THE PROGRAM
Go to the Shareasale website to start by clicking right here.
Next, a form will pop which will require you to fill out some basic information. Once this is filled, you will need to wait for a confirmation and approval. It really doesn’t take long. Check your email in about 2 or 3 days.
We recommend using your business email, but any email will do! With a regular email, they might be an additional step such as confirming you are the owner of the website.
STEP 2: CONFIRMING AND THE APPROVAL OF YOUR ACCOUNT
You will be sent an email to your account. Click on the approval link that was sent to the email you registered with. If you are asked to confirm your site, you will be sent a code that you will need to add between the <head> and </head> section of your website.
STEP 3: WORKING THE SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM DASHBOARD
As we mentioned earlier, this interface is so easy to navigate and work with.
- You will notice a to-do list that will prompt you to find and complete any tasks you need to complete.
- Some of the tasks include confirming your tax information, verifying your site and completing payment area.
- You get paid by direct transfer to your bank or by check.
- The minimum amount to get paid by Shareasale is $50.00 and payments are made on the 20th of each month.
- You can view your earnings daily.
- And we are so glad that you are signed up and ready to make money online with your blog
STEP 4: WORKING YOUR SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Now that you are signed up, don’t just sit there and wait. Sign up for programs that you would like to promote.
Play around by searching for some programs that you might be interested in. Click on the product and apply for the program.
Once you successfully apply for the Shareasale Affiliate program, wait a day or two for your approval. Once approved, select and work with programs that will bring you the big bucks. Honestly, it doesn’t take long to get approved to work with brands. I have waited the most for two days before getting approved.
Some brands do a manual approval which may take a while longer, that’s why we recommend applying now so that when you are ready to promote, you would already have been approved for the programs you would like to join.
Once you are approved, you can get the link or the banner for the brands which you can add to your blog or social media platforms to start promoting.
And you are all set to start promoting.
A FEW TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR AFFILIATE SALES WITH SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Here are a few ways bloggers can make money with affiliate marketing through ShareASale Affiliate programs:
- Try to sign up for programs that pay a lot in terms of commission rate. You don’t want to sign up with brands that pay low rate commission like 2%. In fact, aim for flat rate brands.
- Only promote products that are in your niche and target audience. If not, no one will purchase from you and you risk the chance of turning readers away. If you are a blogger that attracts moms and you are promoting marketing products, you will get zero sales.
- Promote products that you can testify for. If you have never used a product, it becomes a little difficult to promote it. It’s easier to promote items that you are familiar with, as you can swear by it.
- Customize your affiliate links by using Pretty Link Lite. It is a plugin that you can use to create a more user-friendly link. This is great especially for promoting links on social media.
- Writing blog reviews, tutorials, interviews and product recommendations is the best way to increase your affiliate sales. Write about 1 or 2 blogs per month that are targeted at using your affiliate links.
NOW GO AHEAD AND ACTIVELY PROMOTE YOUR NEW BLOG AND LINKS.
If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing, we took a great course with Michelle who teaches Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. This is one course that is helping me succeed with marketing and I am making great money with my blog.
Are you part of the Shareasale Affiliate program? If so, how do you like it? If not, join today! It is totally amazing.
If your goal is to blog to make money, we have two amazing courses for your – From Hobby to Biz -How to make your next 1K in the next 45-60 Days or hands-on Approach program – Blog for Profit. Check them out.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS.
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive weekly money-making tips, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook group. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers!
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!