If you are like me or if you landed on this blog, then you are probably looking for ways to monetize your blog. We have all the tools and programs you can use to start monetizing your blog right here. The power to getting more out of your blog is by using Affiliate Marketing. If you are serious about making money, then consider joining the Shareasale Affiliate program.
This is a popular platform that has tons of bloggers making hundreds of dollars just from affiliate recommendations. Affiliate marketing is all about referring your current readers to products and services that you totally love.
We are going to show you how to use the Shareasale Affiliate program to grow your affiliate income from zero to hundreds of dollars a month. You can choose to use ads to get income, but if you barely have traffic, AdSense or any ad platform won’t do much for you. I don’t want you to make a mere 40 cents every month.
They are so many ways to make money from your blog and we talk about it on this blog. Some of the different ways you can make money include:
- Ads (only if you have tons of traffic)
- Offering services and products
- Sponsored posts
- Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is what we highly recommend to bloggers if you really want to make the best of your income. So why should you join the ShareASale Affiliate program?
We decided to join the ShareASale affiliate program after it was highly recommended as one of the programs to join in a course I took about Affiliate marketing. A lot of other awesome bloggers had great success with this program. I saw social proof on their monthly income reports. It was FREE and easy to join, and we decided to give it a try. We had nothing to lose.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE MONEY WITH THE SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
ShareASale Affiliate program pays you to promote any product that is registered with them. You can also register your products on their sites if you want people to promote your products. If you are not sure about utilizing Affiliate Marketing, read this post before getting started with it.
WHY DO WE LOVE AND RECOMMEND SHAREASALE?
We do recommend other affiliate programs for you to join but we just love Shareasale. You need to pick a program that will work well with your blog and niche. Under the Shareasale Affiliate program, they are over 500 different companies you can work with. Here are some of the reasons why we totally love this program:
- If you are a new blogger, this program is so easy to join. They won’t reject your application because you are new. In fact, I applied for it before I started this blog.
- A few bloggers complain about how some interfaces are complicated to use on Affiliate programs. ShareASale has a user-friendly interface in my opinion. And I am part of a few programs. If you have issues, simply email them or look for a quick YouTube tutorial. Very easy!
- They are so many amazing programs you can sign up for. This makes it easy for bloggers that feel like they won’t have a program for them. Really, they have over 500 businesses and they keep growing.
- Oh, and you make great money if you use the right company (more about this below).
You might like: 8 Tools for Bloggers to help Grow your Blog and Make Money
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOU
ShareASale affiliate program is available and open to everyone. If you are a blogger, a YouTuber or you have the means to reach and connect with people. A long as you can promote the different program links, somehow, then this is the right program for you.
Not sure if they have something in your niche? Let’s see:
- Beauty Blogger: Cuvee Beauty
- Health and Fitness: Bulk Supplements
- Natural Skin Care: La- Isha skin care products
- Finance Blogger: National Debt Relief
- Fashion Blogger: Style We
- Travel Blogger: On Location tours
These are just to name a few of the niches. But they have lots. Depending on what you want to promote, I am sure you can find it on ShareASale. It’s FREE to join and even if you are not ready to start promoting, sign up for it anyways.
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO SIGNING UP FOR SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
STEP 1: SIGN UP FOR THE PROGRAM
Go to the Shareasale website to start by clicking right here.
Next, a form will pop which will require you to fill out some basic information. Once this is filled, you will need to wait for a confirmation and approval. It really doesn’t take long. Check your email in about 2 or 3 days.
We recommend using your business email, but any email will do! With a regular email, they might be an additional step such as confirming you are the owner of the website.
STEP 2: CONFIRMING AND THE APPROVAL OF YOUR ACCOUNT
You will be sent an email to your account. Click on the approval link that was sent to the email you registered with. If you are asked to confirm your site, you will be sent a code that you will need to add between the <head> and </head> section of your website.
STEP 3: WORKING THE SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM DASHBOARD
As we mentioned earlier, this interface is so easy to navigate and work with.
- You will notice a to-do list that will prompt you to find and complete any tasks you need to complete.
- Some of the tasks include confirming your tax information, verifying your site and completing payment area.
- You get paid by direct transfer to your bank or by check.
- The minimum amount to get paid by ShareASale is $50.00 and payments are made on the 20th of each month.
- You can view your earnings daily.
- And we are so glad that you are signed up and ready to make money online
STEP 4: WORKING YOUR SHAREASALE AFFILIATE MARKETING
Now that you are signed up, don’t just sit there and wait. Sign up for programs that you would like to promote.
Play around by searching for some programs that you might be interested in. Click on the product and apply for the program.
Once you apply, wait a day or two for your approval. Try to use programs that will bring in the big bucks. Honestly, it doesn’t take long. I have waited maybe for 2 days to get approved. Some companies do a manual approval which may take a while longer, that’s why we recommend applying now, so that when you are ready to promote, you would already have been approved for the programs you would like to join.
Once you are approved, you can get the link or the banner that you can add to your blog or social platforms to start promoting.
And you are all set to start promoting.
A FEW TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR AFFILIATE SALES WITH SHAREASALE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Here is how myself and a few other bloggers are making money with affiliate marketing through ShareASale Affiliate programs:
- Try to sign up for programs that pay a lot in terms of commission. You don’t want to sign up for those that are paying 2% per sale.
- Only promote products that are in your niche and target audience. Otherwise, no one will purchase from you. If your blogger attracts mom bloggers and you are promoting marketing products, you will get zero sales.
- Promote products that you can testify for. If you have never used a product, it becomes a little difficult to promote it. It’s easier to promote items that you are familiar with, as you can swear by it.
- Customize your affiliate links by using Pretty Link Lite. It is a plugin that you can use to create a more user-friendly link. This is great especially for promoting links on social media.
- Writing blog reviews, tutorials, interviews and product recommendations is the best way to increase your affiliate sales. Write about 1 or 2 blogs per month that are targeted at your affiliate links.
NOW GO AHEAD AND ACTIVELY PROMOTE YOUR NEW BLOG AND LINKS.
If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing, we took a great course with Michelle of Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. This is one course that is helping me succeed with marketing and promoting my affiliate links.
Are you part of the ShareASale Affiliate program? If so, how do you like it? If not, join today! It is totally amazing.
WANT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT 1K FROM YOUR BLOG IN THE NEXT 45-60 DAYS? THEN GET ALL THE DETAILS HERE!
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive weekly money-making tips, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers!
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!