Last Updated on
Blog Post Ideas for Valentine’s Day
I should have written this post months ago as Valentine’s day is just around the corner. If you are looking for great Valentine’s Day blog post ideas, we have over 100 ideas for you.
It takes Google just about 6 months to properly rank a good SEO optimized post, so the sooner you get started, the better your chances of ranking.
I do not recommend doing what I just did by waiting to post this blog post right in the middle of February when I should have done is months ago!
You are here today because you are looking for:
Valentine’s Day Marketing ideas
Social Media Ideas to Post on Valentines day
More seasonal Content to Write for Valentine’s Day
Before we get started on the best Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas, we did want you to follow us on Facebook for more awesome ideas on saving or making more money. You can also follow us on Instagram for more tips.
We also wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that we use Affiliate links on some of our blog posts. This means that we could make a commission if you click on an affiliate link and purchase something. Read our full disclosure and blog policy for more information.
When is a good time to post a Valentine’s Day blog post?
If Google needs time to understand your posts and start ranking it, I would suggest writing epic content for Valentine’s Day starting June or no later than July.
Ranking on Google was pretty easy a few years ago, now they make you work for your content.
With so much competition now on the internet, it takes a little longer to rank now.
In fact, according to this article, it could take six months to one year to rank on Google!
By using easy to rank keywords, you have a better chance to show up on Google.
Since I have started using the KeySearch tool for all my keyword research, I have never looked back and I appreciate how much easier my blogging life is (use KSDISC for 20% off).
You can start promoting and marketing your valentine’s day blog posts starting January 1st, provided you have great quality content already.
Otherwise, if you are late with your post, promote as soon as you publish them.
Valentine’s day blog posts are huge on Pinterest!
And If Pinterest isn’t part of your marketing strategy yet, you’ll want to check out the exact steps I use to get instant traffic to my posts using this Pinterest marketing strategy.
Home & Decor Lifestyle Blog Ideas
- Valentine’s Day home decor ideas
- 6 Long-Lasting Floral Ideas For Valentine’s Day
- Home decorating ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Best Rustic Valentine’s Day Decor
- Romantic home decorating ideas for Couples
- Valentine’s Day Wreaths and Garland you will love
- Easy Valentine’s Day Table Decorations
- Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas for the Office
- Romantic Valentine’s Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Cute Valentine’s Day Homemade Crafts
Wedding & Relationship Valentine’s Post
- Valentine’s Day Wedding decoration ideas
- Valentine’s day DIY date ideas
- Valentine’s day date ideas at home
- 10 Valentine’s Day Quote to Melt Your heart
- 3 styles of wedding lingerie for the newly engaged
- Valentine’s gift ideas to surprise a new bride with when she gets engaged
- 9 Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas for Couples
- 6 Ways to share the love this Valentine’s Day
- 5 Ways to surprise your partner this Valentine’s Day
- 3 Valentine’s Lingerie You Will Probably Want
Gift Guides and Gift Ideas Blog Posts
- Valentine’s Gift Ideas for Her
- Valentine’s Gift Ideas for Him
- Valentine’s day gifts for wife / Husband
- Last-minute Valentine’s day gift ideas
- 8 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Under $15
- 12 gift ideas that say “I Love You”
- DIY Valentine’s Gift ideas to die for
- Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- 35 Unique DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts for Men / Women
- 10 of the Worst Valentine’s Day Gifts Ever!
Round-Up Valentine’s Blog Ideas
- 15 Unique Ideas to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- 10 Valentine’s Day Printables full of ideas
- 25 Craft Ideas to make for Valentine’s to Sell
- Dollar Store Valentine’s Day DIY Decor Ideas
- 10 alternative Valentine’s Gifts to roses
- What to Watch on Valentine’s Day – 5 Romantic ideas
- Valentine’s Day Crafts to Make You Feel the Love
- 25 Cheap and Easy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- 15 Romantic Valentine Dinner Party Themes
- 30 Valentine Party Snack Ideas that Show Love
Personal Finance / Frugal Savings Post Ideas
- Valentine’s day gifts when broke
- Valentine’s Day Date Ideas on a Budget
- How to save money this Valentine’s Day
- What to Do When You Can’t Afford Valentines Day
- 10 Budget-Friendly Valentine’s Day Ideas to steal
- 12 Homemade Valentine Card Ideas
- 11 Ways to be romantic on the cheap
- Free Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day this Year
- Cheap Romantic Getaways for Valentine’s Day
- Cheap Valentine’s Day Decorations You Can DIY
Mom and Parenting Valentine’s Day Post tips
- Valentine’s Day crafts for toddlers
- Valentine’s Day for single moms
- Valentine’s gift ideas for kids
- 10 Family-Friendly Valentine’s Ideas
- 10 Cutest Valentine’s looks for your baby
- Valentine’s Day gifts for pregnant women
- Great ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your family
- 11 DIY Valentine’s day ideas for kids
- 6 Valentine’s day outfit ideas for moms
- 12 Valentine’s Day Activities for the Family
Blog Ideas for Travel Bloggers
- Romantic places for a honeymoon/vacation
- Tips to celebrate Valentine’s Day when you’re traveling
- 15 Romantic places you can spend your valentine
- 11 Romantic Locations In Your Local Area
- 20 Romantic Things To do In Your Local Area
- Amazing hangout spots for lovers for Valentine’s Day
- 5 Places to Travel for Couples Around the World
- 14 Romantic Places to Eat in the World
- 10 Valentine’s Day Vacation Ideas
- 11 Romantic All-Inclusive Adult Only Resorts
Valentine’s Blog Post Ideas for Personal & Lifestyle Bloggers
- 3 Romantic Movies to Watch on Valentine’s Day
- 14 Romantic Love Songs You can Play on Valentine’s Day
- 20 Valentine’s Day Self-Care Ti ps
- Fun Valentine’s Day Games to Play
- Fun things to do with friends on Valentine’s Day
- Simple Valentine’s day makeup for the Evening
- Easy Valentine’s Day Hairstyles for Long Hair /short or Medium
- Valentine’s Day a time for selfless giving
- How to be single on Valentine’s Day and enjoy every second
- Valentine’s Day Games for College Students
Valentines Day Post for Food Bloggers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Dishes You Can Make in 30 Minutes or less
- 10 Heart-shaped cookie recipes you can make this Valentine’s Day
- Last-minute Valentine’s treat you must get
- 6 Healthy Valentine’s Snacks You Can Enjoy
- 11 Love Quenching Drinks You Can Make on Valentine’s Day
- 25 Valentine’s Day Food Ideas to Try in February
- 25 Valentine’s Day Dessert Ideas to Try this Month
- 15 Valentine’s Day Cake Ideas to Make
- Valentine’s Day Food Ideas for Kids
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Dessert for Kids
There you have it, a list of the best Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas to help you this holiday month!
If you are looking for more valentine’s day blog post ideas, you can use the ones below:
- Valentine’s Day Party Themes for Adults
- Valentine’s Day Games Everyone will enjoy and love
- 10 Creative Things to do for Valentine’s Day to show love
- 12 Last Minute Valentine’s Day Deals to Grab
- 6 Unique at Home Valentine’s Day Ideas
- The Best Valentine’s Day Books for Adults
- Great Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day for Kids
- Best things to send instead of Flowers on VDay
- Thoughtful Gifts that are better than Chocolate
- The best parent gift ideas for Valentine’s day
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Mom
Tips for using theses Valentine’s Day blog post ideas:
These are ideas, use them to create more enticing titles that will ensure your readers click over to your post.
Remember, they so many Valentine’s day blog posts that go out every January and February!
As always, make sure you start writing these posts as early as right now, unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that you will rank, but you might have a chance with Pinterest and you will also be prepared for next year.
If you want to use my ranking tips, you can read all about it here!
Basically I use a combination of a keyword tool and Google to epic write content I can really rank for.
Why Write a Valentine’s Day Post
Seasonal posts like Valentine’s day Posts is a great idea to have to increase traffic to your website temporarily.
In fact, I was able to get into Mediavine, an ads network during December, due to all the traffic I got from my Christmas Blog Posts.
If Mediavine is where you want to end up, I really recommend the Mediavine traffic challenge today which I did. It pushed me to really work on my blog to get blog traffic.
Which of these Valentine’s blog post ideas will blog about today?
Remember, it’s never too late to try and if you other ideas we didn’t mention, share with us in the comment section.
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive weekly money-making tips, you can join now! Don’t forget to like the Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers!
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!