I am a successful owner of three profitable blogs. One is a wedding planning business turned wedding blog. I enjoy working on all three of our blogs along with raising my now 6 months daughter. I joined the wedding industry over 7 years ago while working for a hotel. Since then I turned my wedding business into an easy $50,000 a year profit. If you are in the wedding industry and are struggling to make ends meet, I feel you. I was there once.
Before we get started, we would love for you to join our growing wedding Facebook group right here! You can also join our Pinterest group: bottom of this page! If you are looking to get featured on our Wedding Blog, get the details here! We also did want to mention that we use affiliate links on some of our posts. This means that if you click on an affiliate link, we make a commission from it.
When I first started my wedding planning business, it was a huge disaster. My website was not as attractive, it did not attract the type of clients I wanted to work with, it did little to get my brides to find me and I barely booked any weddings the first year. I almost gave up.
After that experience, I decided that I needed to change a few things in order to be successful. And the only thing that helped me was to invest in myself. If you are in the wedding planning business, you know very well that other planners or even professionals do little to help (very secretive).
The Steps I took to book more Brides
Once I decided to invest in myself and my wedding business, my wedding business become extremely popular. I made the changes in November and December and by January, I had booked my first 10 wedding and already 4 for the following season. These were just bookings I made in January. A lot more followed throughout the year.
What I did to book more wedding planning business:
- I rebranded – new website
- I blogged more to attract brides
- I took a few courses (I was already certified in wedding planning.)
- I networked more – the right way
- And I put myself in front of the brides without being too forward
- And I created new strategies to attract more weddings to my business.
By the following year, I was making a consistent $50,000 per year in just wedding business. I doubled that by hiring more wedding consultants.
With all the knowledge I gained, I decided to help other wedding and event pros by starting my wedding blog. And from there I created a detailed wedding course on how you can turn your own business into a successful money-making machine.
What is the wedding course about?
The course is geared towards wedding professionals that already have a wedding business. Or those that cater their services or products to brides. It goes through all the technical elements of what you must do to book more weddings and includes details on how to attract the right types of wedding clients. It makes the booking process easy by having you recreate your wedding packages in order to make it completely irresistible to brides and grooms.
The wedding course is created based on my experience and outlines all the changes I made to really attract the right clients which allowed me to make more money.
What inspired you to create a course that will help other wedding pros?
This is all based on my experience. I had a hard time booking weddings and even though I had a certification, I lacked experience. Yes, I offered to plan free weddings in exchange for a few wedding portfolios. But that did not really get me more bookings. But once I tweaked my process, implemented a few changes, I saw a huge jump in wedding inquiries and bookings.
The course was a great way to help as many wedding professionals as possible. I spill all my tactics in it and its really easy to implement. When I started receiving emails day in and day out, I figured a course would work well.
You might also like: How to get 100,000 Likes on Facebook
Who is this wedding course for?
This is designed for those that are in the wedding industry – Planners, DJs, Wedding Decorators, make up artists, Transportation and much more. If you cater to the wedding industry and are looking for convenient ways to make more consistent wedding planning business, then this is for you.
We have over 113 Wedding professionals enrolled in the course. And a lot of them have seen amazing results.
What can someone expect to learn from the course?
- How to set up your website to attract brides using your blog
- How to up your wedding rates(AVERAGING OVER $2500) and still book your clients
- Determine how many clients to book in order to achieve this
- Creating a special wedding package that will be irresistible to your brides
- 3 Email templates to use when clients contact you
- How to use Social Media to book clients (Including a social scheduler plan)
- The best times of the year to Market your wedding business to get the most of your revenue and how to do it
- Choosing the right wedding shows to showcase your work
- How to display your wedding portfolio to attract your brides
- It will include templates for you to follow and record your process
- A 30-day marketing plan that you can use over and over to generate leads
- A lead magnet to start building your list and marketing to this list
And much more…
Updates on the wedding course?
The course will be updated in the next few weeks and everyone already enrolled will get the updates at no additional cost. With the new update, the cost will increase and anyone purchasing the course after the update will get the new price. What updates will we feature:
- How to make money even during offseason
- How to use your blog to make money
- How to get yourself published on big wedding sites for publicity
- How to get additional buzz around your wedding business
- How to properly use a secret tool to book more weddings (a tool so many wedding pros neglect)
What do wedding pros love about the wedding course?
- The fact that it has so much great information that we update frequently
- That you have lifetime access to the course with all it’s updates
- The course is actionable
- It caters to everyone in the wedding and event industry
- You get free features on our blog
How much is the investment?
It is $159 dollars which is a great price for a lifetime access to a course that will increase your wedding bookings. This is a small investment that you make up front which will give you great results. If you are not satisfied after 30 days, you get your money back.
Feel free to visit my wedding blog here!
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive weekly money-making tips, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook group. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers!
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!