As with most bloggers, your goal is to increase blog traffic and the best way of doing that, especially if you are a new blogger is by using Pinterest. Pinterest is my secret weapon for increasing blog traffic. A few weeks ago, I discovered the power of Tailwind. Tailwind is a scheduling tool that was safely approved by Pinterest and I have been hooked ever since. So we made a great list of 10 Pinterest Tribes every online blogger should be part of!
Before we talk about tail wind your need to understand that you absolutely need Pinterest to help grow your business. Pinterest is a source engine with millions of users on it. Pinterest uses it’s smart Feed algorithms to help rank pins and provide you with the best experience as a user.
What can you do to help Pinterest help you to get the most out of it? Pinterest looks at 3 main things to help you rank. They will look at the overall visual of your account, the quality of your boards and as well as the quality of your pins. Don’t spam. Not sure how to improve this to your benefit? Read this blog and come back to us: The Strategy you need to Grow your blog with Pinterest
Now that you are all set, you want to increase your vitality on Pinterest. Once you account is up to par with what is needed, go ahead and sign up for Tailwind. Not sure if you want to spend money on it, sign up for its FREE trial to check it out.
Why do I love tailwind so much?
- It has an amazing analytic tool that helps you view how you are doing
- It has a great tool called Tribes, which will blow your traffic
- It has an optimized tool that schedules your pins at the right moment when most of your followers are active
- You can schedule your pins up to 1 week, 1 month or even months in advance
- It will help grow your following faster
- It will become your best friend, trust us
Try it out for free. You get 100 pins for free when you sign up below. I will show you how to make the best out of your one week free.
- Once you sign up, make sure you fill out your profile completely
- Attach your blog analytics to Tailwind so you can measure your results
- Optimize your Pinterest account for great results as we mentioned above (great graphics, great profile and optimize your boards)
- Join tribes. It’s free to join tribes and it is usually by invitation. But you can join mine to start
WANT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT 1K FROM YOUR BLOG IN THE NEXT 45-60 DAYS? THEN GET ALL THE DETAILS HERE!
Why should you be using Pinterest tribes for bloggers?
- It will increase your reach by far
- Other bloggers are helping you promote your pins
- It’s Free to join
- The optimized time slots will help you reach your audience so your efforts are not wasted
- It’s a great way to collaborate and help other bloggers.
See how a few shares on one of the tribes increased our blog reach:
The graphic above is pretty much saying that a few of our pins were shared 5 times and the result was a reach of about 25.9K views. This is just from one tribe. This is absolutely amazing to me.
My referral traffic from Tailwind – I started using this at the beginning of December:
As you can see, I am getting quite a bit of traffic from Tailwind. My plan is to utilize the tribe feature to get more traffic with the help of other bloggers. Here are a few tribes that are helping me rock my Pinterest strategies.
Pinterest tribes for bloggers
Please note: Tribes is currently Free for anyone to use (even if they aren’t using Tailwind already!)
- I am going to start with my tribe that you can join here- Blogging for business-Promote your blog– Join Right here!
- Blogging resources– Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- Chic Sisters – Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- Profitable blogging tips– Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- Blogging tips and resources – Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- PB Bloggers– Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- Bloggers Unite tribe – Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- Small Business– Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- Pinterest Friends- Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
- Striving Bloggers– Join this Pinterest tribes for bloggers right here
These are the tribes that are helping me get the blog traffic that I am currently experiencing. If you are part of other tribes or you own a Pinterest tribe, we would love to here about it. Leave us a link in the comment. Tribes are the way to go in terms of growing your blog traffic. Join tailwind today!
NOTE: When you join the Tribes, please make sure to follow the rules. They basically require you to re-share other pins which is really easy to do! The results are amazing, so play nice.
Want one month FREE of Tailwind to help grow your business? Sign up using this link!
MAKE YOUR NEXT $1000 FROM YOUR BLOG WITH OUR NEW E-BOOK. USE PROMO “eBook10″ FOR LIMITED TIME AND GET IT FOR $10.00. BE WELL ON YOUR WAY TO MONETIZING YOUR BLOG TODAY!
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive weekly money-making tips, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers!
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!