So you are here today because you are looking at different ways to make money from home using your blog. You don’t want to waste too much time because time is pressure. Your ideal situation would be to stay at home with your family or maybe pay off debt, or get away from that awful 9-5 job and just make a full -time income using your blog. This is why we love affiliate marketing and it’s power of giving us passive income. You’ve probably heard all about affiliate marketing but how can you earn a full-time income with affiliate marketing and how can you properly use this strategy? How can you make this really work for you? I have read so many amazing income reports that claim to do well and are making a majority of their income with affiliate marketing.
How can you make money with Affiliate Marketing?
What is the big deal with affiliate marketing and how can you make it work for you? So many amazing bloggers such as Michelle Schroeder from Making Sense of cents and Melyssa Griffin from Melyssagriffin.com are all making money using affiliate marketing. I was one of the lucky gals to take Michelle’s Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course where she shares her secret recipe for making a ton of money in just affiliate sales. Go ahead and join the crowd.
What is affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a way of earning passive income by promoting other businesses products and services. For every sale you make with your special link, you earn a percentage of the income.
How can you utilize affiliate links to make sales?
You can promote links in several ways to get the most for your effort. You can include links to:
- Your social media posts
- Your side banners on your blog
- You can write a detailed blog with a tutorial on the product you are promoting
- You can create an awesome YouTube video
- Send out a blast to your email subscribers
- Pin it to Pinterest and let it bring you income in the long run
- Create a review on the product you are promoting
These are the most effective ways to earn a full-time income with Affiliate Marketing.
Am I really able to make it a full-time income?
Let me break it down for you. If you have a great product that you would recommend that sales for $80.00 and you are able to earn a 40% commission on this, this means you can make at least $32 on each sale you make. If you work hard to promote that particular affiliate link and maybe make it your goal to capture at least 100 sales per month, this is a total of $3,200 on that particular product.
Does this sound good or what?
This sounds pretty good to me. If I have about 1 or 2 other products I can promote and make sales on, this can become my full-time gig easily. Decide on what you consider your full-time income and work on increasing that income with affiliate marketing. Each affiliate commission varies from company to company and I recommend sticking with the big guns. Only recommend something that is worth it and you are not earning 2-4% per commission sale. This will take you a while to get the results you want. But it can also be good if you have big volume.
You might like this: 8 Affiliate Programs that you should join to make money.
How to earn a Full-time income with Affiliate Marketing:
- Concentrate on writing blog posts on the 2-3 affiliates programs you really want to promote. I would suggest writing 1 blog per month around these programs.
- In your blogs, mention how these programs have truly helped you and give examples, including proof.
- Build trust among your readers so that they are able to purchase your recommendations
- Do not stick to only slapping a few links in your posts and expecting results, use graphics, banners, and charts to make it visual.
- Don’t forget to include links in your email blasts. This is the best way to really make money. That’s why we encourage you to grow your email list. The more subscribers you have, the more constant subscribers you get, the bigger your affiliate income.
- The best blogs that convert well into sales are reviews and tutorials.
- Focus on creating quality blogs, concentrate on SEO so that they can organically show up in search engines
- Do put at least 0ne affiliate link per post if appropriate. This is a great strategy to increase your income with affiliate marketing.
Here are a few of our posts that include affiliates:
Resources and courses that will help you rock your affiliate sales:
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Want to make over $1,000 with Amazon Affiliates?
- Increase your blog traffic and learning the 411 of SEO
Don’t do the following if you want to earn income with Affiliate Marketing
- Do not stuff links to every blog especially if it does not relate
- Do NOT ever not tell your readers that it is an affiliate link you are promoting
- Do not post affiliate links on social media every time – play it up a little
- Do not use the same graphics every time to promote the same links or products, people will feel like they already clicked on it
We do highly recommend you take a course in affiliate marketing to increase your chances of making this more of a passive income outlet for your business. If making income with affiliate marketing is one of your goals, we recommend Michelle from Making Sense of Affiliate marketing as your go-to person to learn more. The course comes with a private Facebook where you can get feedback on your posts, promote links and it also includes a private Tribe on Tailwind to help promote your work.
If you are thinking of starting your own blog to start making money from home. We have a full tutorial to help you get started “How to start a blog with WordPress”!
WANT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT 1K FROM YOUR BLOG IN THE NEXT 45-60 DAYS? THEN GET ALL THE DETAILS HERE!
If you are ready to rock 2017 and earn a full-time income with affiliate marketing, take action today. If you are successful with affiliate marketing, share your stories with us below. And if you would like to start with this venture, tell us about it below! We want to hear from those that earn an income with affiliate marketing, how is it working out for you?
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive weekly money-making tips, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers!
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!